Tuesday 9 September 2014

Doremon Keychain

Hello,

I have little nephew-in-law who is a huge doremon fan. Doremon is his lunchtime buddy. Without seeing him my little sweetheart won't gulp a morsel of food. Well, to ease his mom's plight I thought of making a doremon key chain for him. Collecting key chains is one of his hobbies too!

Here is a peek at the keychain

The Ben 10 has been coloured using local water colours. I have given a small tutorial on making a key chain here

Am not sure if the keychain eased his mom's plight or not, but I did get my reward for gifting him this keychain :). See below:


A Big Hug from him and it felt so precious :) Don't we both make a cute Aunt-Nephew pair :)    :)

Do leave back your comments. They mean alot to me.


Regards,
Bijal

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cute keychain! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Cindy-GDT

      Delete
  2. So cute. Fab keyring. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha your smiles are infectious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cool project. Like it a lot! Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the idea, and what a cute keychain - I'm sure your nephew loved it! Thanks for joining us at the CraftyCatz challenge. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute keychain, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute keychain for your nephew. Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz, Susan x

    ReplyDelete